In 1952, two brothers, Nikos and Grigoris Tsarouchas, working as busboys in various establishments in Modiano and Kapani, assume the reins of an eatery on Tositsa St, serving among the dishes, tripe soup.
Since then, the eatery travels through the decades changing with the city, moves to Olympou St. no. 78, where the fire under the tripe soup cauldron is lit once more, always listening to the pulse of the city, as it converts its scents to the delicious tastes of Greek traditional cuisine.
In 2013, “TSAROUCHAS” restaurant takes us on a journey sixty years in the past, to remind the old and teach the young.
Our story continues…
Address: 13 Olympou, 54631, Thessaloniki
Directions -> How to get there