On the northern side of Agios Dimitrios hospital and east to Kastron street, very near to Saint Paul church, it is a green oasis with pine trees and unusual, half-ruined stone structures. This imaginative, Gaudí-style architecture centers around an ornate fountain encircled by a tunnel leading nowhere. There is also a cistern to collect rainwater, a seating area, and a small gate leading underground.
The Pasha’s Gardens were constructed in 1904 and they are the only integrated creation of the architectural trend of visionary architecture in Thessaloniki. The name of the garden suggests the pleasant feeling the position of the garden gives to visitor, with children's corners for recreation and a seating area to admire the views of the city.